How to choose the right SIP operator?
Many operators offer their services online, but they do not all offer the same quality or security for your telephone calls.
Here are a few recommendations for businesses looking to switch over to VoIP:
- Choose a SIP operator that is preferably located in the same country as your head office
- Ensure that your can also reach them by email
- Verify their WBA (broadband reseller) certification with the IBPT
- Learn how your site will be linked to the VoIP telephone network
- and verify that the QoS is activated on the entirety of your telephone calls
> What does it take to install an IP/VoIP exchange?
< Back to the FAQ
Learn more about SIP operators