Voice recorders compatible with your Mitel exchange
We offer a range of telephone recorders that connect seamlessly with your Mitel system
The choice will be based primarily on:
Recording telephone conversations can be useful in a variety of situations. You choose a recording system to:
Various setups exist and adapt to the most diverse work environments
- It is intended for ordering departments, support departments, helpdesk, etc.
- This software can be installed on any PC equipped with Microsoft OUTLOOK (2010 version at least).
- Configurable, it allows you to record telephone conversations and to look back on your sound archives.
Recorder Vidicode Call recorder
- Ideal for emergency services, firefighters, etc.
- This recorder connects directly to ISDN telephone lines.
- There are models for 1, 2, or 4 line ISDN PRA.
- A piece of software installed on the server allows for the easy retrieval of recorded conversations.
PICO stand alone recorder
- Ideal for recording from only a few landlines: private, freelancers, small businesses, call centers, etc.
- This device attaches directly to the landline whose conversations you wish to record.
- It is also linked to a PC where all recordings are saved.
How do you arrange the move of your telephone exchange?
Tips for a hassle-free move of your telephone exchange